15. 05. 2020
It is probably useless to describe current events related to COVID19, more or less relevant info is all around us. We nevertheless believe in better days and therefore we would like to inform you that we are ready to do our best to process catalogues and other exhibition prints in the future.
13. 01. 2020
We obtained authorization to process the catalogues and exhibition guides for all the 2020 events organized by Trade Fair Organizations ABF a.s., Prague, and Incheba Expo Bratislava again.
HOW DOES CS KATALOGY PROCESS YOUR PRIVATE DATA
What information do we collect about you?
In CS katalogy we collect your personal information while:
- ordering our services,
- attending a job interviews for the position at CS katalogy.
Those data specifically are:
- name and contact details – we collect your name and surname, e-mail address and phone number,
- identification and payment details – we collect company name, ID and VAT numbers and address,
- data needed for job interview – we collect info on your education and training, on practice and experiences and other information mentioned in your CV.
How do we use your data?
We use your personal data only for the purpose you have provided them for.
Specifically we use them:
- to be able to process your order,
- to communicate with you during the production of your company catalogue,
- to fulfil the contract as one of the contracting parties,
- to invite you for the job interview and to inform you about the result.
We do not provide your personal data to any third party.
Access to your personal data and data management