HOW DOES CS KATALOGY PROCESS YOUR PRIVATE DATA
What information do we collect about you?
In CS katalogy we collect your personal information while:
- ordering our services,
- attending a job interviews for the position at CS katalogy.
Those data specifically are:
- name and contact details – we collect your name and surname, e-mail address and phone number,
- identification and payment details – we collect company name, ID and VAT numbers and address,
- data needed for job interview – we collect info on your education and training, on practice and experiences and other information mentioned in your CV.
How do we use your data?
We use your personal data only for the purpose you have provided them for.
Specifically we use them:
- to be able to process your order,
- to communicate with you during the production of your company catalogue,
- to fulfil the contract as one of the contracting parties,
- to invite you for the job interview and to inform you about the result.
We do not provide your personal data to any third party.
Access to your personal data and data management
You are entitled to have an access to the personal information we hold about you. After your request we will provide you with copy of your data. In case you want to know what kind of data we keep, please do send an electronic or written application on the addresses stated below. We provide such information for free.
We want to make sure your personal information is up-dated, correct and accurate. In case you find your information outdated, incorrect or inaccurate, you may request correction or complete removal.
How to contact us